Preparing for your Concrete Tank
The first stage for the construction of a Panthers Concrete Tank is site preparation.
- You must have level solid ground for tanks to be poured on site
- We recommend 50mm of gravel on the base of tank
- Site must be properly compacted and laser levelled foundation
- Tanks can be constructed above ground or below ground
- We need sufficient access for trucks
- Prior to excavation we recommend calling us if you require further information or site inspection
Please refer to the tank sizes page for more information on the hole diameter required for your tank.
Below is a diagram of what we require