Panthers Concrete Tanks has extensive experience in concrete tank projects designed specifically for mining companies and mining sites around Australia. Each tank can be tailored specifically to your requirements.
Our teams and equipment are set up for mining standards and can start on your project hassel free.
Common uses for concrete tanks in a mining facility:
- Holding tanks
- Sewage treatment tanks
- Wash bay tanks
Quality Mining Water Storage Solutions
Our mining tank expert construction service features:
- Over 25 years trade experience in tank construction for the mining industry
- Standard tanks sizes from 4,000 to 4,000,000 litres
- Custom sizes available to any size
- Custom design options available to suit your needs or site requirements
- Quality workmanship to Australian standards.
Panthers Concrete Tanks are constructed to meet Australian quality standards including AS3735 – Concrete Structures for Retaining Liquids and AS3600 – Concrete Structures.
Constructing tanks at mining sites around Australia
No matter where your mine is located, the Panthers Concrete Tanks specialist mining construction team will travel Australia wide to bring you our unrivalled quality and service.