Panthers Concrete Tanks offer expert concrete water storage solutions for all commercial and industrial applications in New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria, Australian Capital Territory, Northern Territory, South Australia and Western Australia. Each tank can be tailored specifically to your requirements.
Our concrete tanks can be constructed for any purpose, examples include concrete reservoir, water storage, fire fighting, sewage holding, sewage treatment, waste treatment, oil and sludge holding tanks, settlement tanks, onsite detention tanks, effluent pond, feed lots and irragation tanks.
Quality Concrete Tank Solutions
Our expert tank construction service features:
- Over 25 years trade experience in commercial tank construction
- Standard tanks sizes from 4,000 to 4,000,000 litres
- Storage solutions for water and chemical options
- Custom design options available to suit your needs or site requirements
- Quality workmanship to Australian standards.
We have a large number of standard tank sizes available.
Custom sizes available to any size
Tailored Tank Solutions
All our commercial concrete tanks can be constructed to any site requirement with features including:
- Partitions in tanks
- Pits in base of tanks
- Sloping floors
- Trafficable lids to take any size load
- Buried deep underground
- Heavy vehicle loading
- Access ladders supplied
- Gattic manholes & risers supplies
Panthers Concrete Tanks are constructed to meet Australian quality standards including AS3735 – Concrete Structures for Retaining Liquids and AS3600 – Concrete Structures.
Australia Wide Construction
No matter where your site is located, the Panthers Concrete Tanks team will travel Australia wide to bring you our unrivalled quality and service.